Thursday, August 11, 2016

Review of After All by Mia Josephs

Hello!
I am here posting the review for Mia Josephs' After All. It's a New Adult novel. I read this while I was on my trip. After a year of only reading for work and school I was excited to get back to reading for fun. This was one of the books on my kindle that I got to catch up on. Needless to say it was a long list. This book helped get back into the grove a little and I can not wait to read more by this author.



A fresh start. That's what this move was suppose to be about. Ashley is a law student doing an internship for the summer which looks good on paper, but unsettling as she thinks about the friend that she has lost. Her focus was to help people and to finish her degree. Things take a turn for a new direction when she meets Brandt, a man in his thirties with two teenage children. He keeps telling himself that he is too old for her, but as she lives next door it makes it hard to escape her.

If you enjoy Jolene Perry or other Mia Josephs works, you will not be disappointed. There are sweet moments, witty comments, true emotions that make these characters seem real. It will give you the warm and fuzzies that you need. However there are some dark moments and sexual situations so if you do not like either this is not your read. I would recommend this book to readers though.




PS in a few days you will be able to see my interview video and a new video everyday! There are eleven authors talking about angels, ghosts, protectors, athletes, and witty characters. Sign up to see them: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!