Monday, February 15, 2016

Snow Day

Hello!
Today is a snow day in my district. I am getting used to what a snow day in the south looks like compared to New Jersey. We'll see what tomorrow brings! I was able to get my homework mostly done for the week (well at least one out of two classes done!). I was able to clean the whole house including vacuuming and mopping. This doesn't happen as much as it should especially since my boyfriend is allergic to both of our dogs. At least they are sweet and cuddly right? I also have brownies in the oven, but I accidentally bought unsweetened instead of semi sweet so this should be really interesting!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am not really a biggie for Valentine's Day because I think if you really care about someone you should tell them more than once a year, on the same day as everyone else. However, I celebrated with the boyfriend because he is sweet. He gave me a mug with a little puppy in it that Leo wants to steal, a flower, and one of those big cards. Plus, we saw Deadpool, which I highly suggest if you are old enough to see R-rated movies and are into superheros, because it was AMAZING! I loved the action and quick wit. Of course Ryan Reynolds wasn't a minus either ;) It might be a little bad though that I was thinking he looked like Riley, with a mixture of Abby's and Aaron's tongue, a R-rated version though. Oh well.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!