Saturday, November 7, 2015

Footsteps in the Alley ~ Released

Hello!
So yesterday was an eventful day. Work, was well I'm convinced there is a full moon or something, but that isn't what I wanted to talk about. Yesterday I got the letter saying congrats that I was back in the master program! I took seven classes to get my special education certificate, but to get my masters I needed an additional five classes. Before I could take those five classes I got a teaching job in Virginia. So after three semesters off I will be back in the virtual classroom to finish my masters in Special Education. I'm excited yet, a little nervous for the thesis part. I love writing fiction, creating characters, but non-fiction writing takes me a little longer and depending on the teacher they really don't like that I add a little color to the writing. Plus, I'm hoping my grammar skills has improved since then, it's something I've been working on over the years. From January 2016 through May 2017 I will be working and in school at the same time, needless to say my writing might be a little more spaced out, but I'm trying to get a lot done now before hand!

Getting things done now brings me to the title of this post. Footsteps in the Alley was released yesterday! It is the third installment of my novella series Mistakes which is a werewolf series. There will be one more novella than a novel. It is a little unconventional, but things are how they are. I didn't want to stretch out a story and have it drag, but the adventure continues in Footsteps in the Alley. I already have them mapped out.

Footsteps in the Alley is a little different than the other two. It is paranormal and yet, has a fairy tale retold in it as well. I hope that you enjoy it.




Footsteps in the Alley
Mistakes #3
Children are taught to fear what may lurk in the dark. All Nathan wanted was a night away from boredom. However, when he got out of the theater he got a night he wasn't expecting. A night that leaves him running for his life.

Nook

Kindle
smashwords

Shadows from the Past is free for a limited time. If you haven't started the series here's you're chance.
Nook
Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!