Monday, March 11, 2013

Updates on End of the Line series :)

Dear Lovelies!
Sorry been a little MIA this semester is doing wonders for my stress level. I preferred last semester of student teaching far more! So anyway like I was saying I've been busy so I haven't been able to write much, pretty much a couple of sentences at a time kind of business. Not fun. Mostly it was between Walking a Thin Line (end of the line 2) and The Four Purposes of Oil. The Four Purposes of Oil I really like, but what had me stump with that one was me going back and fourth on which tense I want for it. That can slow things down. So Walking a thin Line prevailed! I finished it last night! Well at least the first draft! I'm so excited, but I wasn't sure how it would turn out or if it would finish because I kept stressing about whether the story needed to be told or not and not letting the words flow. Anyway! This book might take awhile to be released because of I still need to go back and edit it. While I edit it when I can I will try to write the third and last installment. If for some reason it isn't long enough then it will be a part 2 of the second one! Because how I ended the second one I'm pretty sure it is not a recommended situation to leave things ;)

Lastly, I did at one point I did have a title for the last book in this series. However much like a lot of things in my life, I misplaced that title somewhere. I remember liking it, so I have a couple of ideas, and I'm willing to hear your options, you can either click HERE and vote or voice your own opinion! Or you can click on vote on a title off to the right! Pass the word :)
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!