Monday, November 26, 2012

Wrist and Doctors

Hey Lovelies!
I just need a mini moment to vent. So if you haven't already heard, I'm a spaz. I fall up, down, sideways, pretty much you name it and I fall that way on the stairs. I trip over air, I'm a real klutz. I fell down the stairs a few years ago and silly me decided to attempt to catch myself. So my wrist hurt afterwards, but I never really got it looked at. So every once in awhile the last few years my right wrist hurt, no biggie I put an ace bandage on it. This is now going on like 2 or 2.5 weeks where it has been hurting and I have been wearing the wrap on my hand every single day. I have a doctor appointment on the 17th because they don't have hours after school and no weekend hours. I don't really care for doctors and hospitals make me nervous I'm really hoping nothing is seriously wrong, at the same time I hope the doctor doesn't think it's in my head...
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!