Thursday, August 11, 2011

Award!

Hey Lovelies!
Oh yeah look at me posting another post this week! Go Me! Litterally since :::drumrolls::: my blog received another award! Seriously you should check out the blog by
Cambria! She is a serious sweet heart that keeps you on your toes. She is full of life and is one of the hosts of the radio show I listen to at Tuesdays at 8pm. Should check her out, she just got a book deal so I am excited to read when it comes out!





The rules for this award are far simpler than the last awards I got. There are no questions to answer. All I have to do is link back to Cambria (already done above) and then give the award to


1. Brittany


2. Sam


3. Lulu


4. RedHeaded


5. Paper wait


Congratulations on the award guys!! Show it proudly.
Now the only other things to do are:
A.) Copy and paste this award to your blog (if I picked you, obviously)
B.) Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
C.) Have fun and support each other!


Happy Readings,


~Ottilie

2 comments:

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!