Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update/Chacter interview!

Hey Lovelies,
Sorry that I am speratic with these posts, I have a 12 page paper to edit today for starters. I truly final season. Truly so much to due in such little time, and my characters are CRAVING for some attention and trying to market Family Ties and market a book signing!! That is right I'm doing a book signing, if you are in New Jersey I'll be in Manasquan July 2nd, 12pm-2pm!!! Ubberly excited!! I've only gone to one book signing myself so to be on the other side will be fun and a different experience!!

Abby was interviewed!! Review Carnival interviewed Abby it was interesting and fun I hope yall can check it out. I'm enjoying seeing Family Ties being added to people's to-read list on Goodreads! I hope people can enjoy their own copies too :)
~Ottilie

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Ottilie! I wandered over from GoodReads, and I look forward to exploring your site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa! I swear I'm usually faster to responding I have finals starting this week, and yay for goodreadds!! I hope you enjoy looking around my site!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!