Sunday, December 12, 2010

little updates!

Hey Everyone!
I hope December is going well for everyone despite the chaos that might be happening! So I decided to do little updates! If you use Goodreads, there is now a description of End of the Line on there and on Amazon! I also set up an author page on Amazon, so far I think I like the idea, I found something else to figure out! Also a very high energy blogger I follow, made me excited! MORE NEWS! I love her energy and her language so when I saw that she was looking for authors to interview I volunteered. She accepted my offer and I will be interviewed on her blog, (link below). I highly suggest you all take a look at her blog, it is simply beautiful and I'm sure you all will enjoy it! I will be interviewed on December 31!
Ottilie

The Simple Pleasure of Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!