Friday, December 3, 2010

end of the semester...

Hey!
I really hope everyone's schedule isn't as bad as mine. I might not really be updating this week sadly...unless I have uber good news which I want to share. I have finals starting not this upcoming week, but the next so all the last bit of assignments are this week and a test I SERIOUSLY need to do well on! So I will be going frantic with schoolwork. I will not have much time, which really is not okay in my book. I will be writing 'Project US 3: Project Not Again' and might try playing around with 'A Pirate's Life for Me 2 (Heart Out at Sea)', no promises on the second one however. I'm sorry for how long I might be absent...
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!