Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sorry!

Hi!
Sorry that it has been awhile since I have wrote anything on here! I'm still sending out agent letters while I'm editing my story "(A) Pirates Life for Me". I wrote this story when I was 16 and I'm enjoying editing this story to revisit what I wrote. I like going back and adding a few more details and toning those I already have. I'm happy though I finally figured out the right tattoo for the character Sly! A pheonix is what I finally picked, it is the symbol for sun and rebirth. I had trouble while writing it picking the right one. I'm going to have my friend Melissa read it when I'm done editing it to get a prespective on it.

I also yesterday contacted one of or my favorite author Laurie Faria Stolarz because I was saw that she did a book trailer, which I was hearing about them recently. I'm not really sure what I think of a book trailer, hers for "Bleed" which I truly do love. It looked amazing! I love how her writing! She really knows how to get into your head especially with her book "Project 17"! I'm not sure if she'll responde to my message, but sending it was pretty exciting! I know she's probably busy so I'm not really expecting a response, but the fact that I wrote to her is still pretty awsome for me!

Also http://www.ottilieweber.com/ is now expired and as I try to figure out what I want to do for a new site I will pretty much be available here or on facebook. Sorry if it is an inconvience to anyone! I'm not really tech. savvy so I'm sorry if it is taking awhile, and I really do not care for my publishers to give them more money while I am out of work. I feel like I'm forgetting something, I'm hoping I'm not, but I'll try to write soon!
~Ottilie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!