Monday, October 25, 2010

featured!

Hey!
Sorry I was working on to essays yesterday so I wasn't able to spread some of the news. It's a lame reasoning, but it is a big grade for a class. My blog was one of the new sites featured on a lovely reading site! The link is listed below! Be sure to check it out!!

On other news I might be going to try a new route for the "End of the Line" book trailer. I am allowing one of my camera happy friends lose and have fun taking pictures. I'm looking forward to see what she comes up with. Like me, Amy, is a a college student so it will take a little bit. I do not know still about the music, but I'm pretty excited that Amy was excited about this!


http://readerrecommended.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-kickoffs-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog and please do not be afraid to comment!